News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

George McKelvey “GETS GOT” by Local Crack Heads

Started by Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics, July 31, 2007, 07:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldmill

By God you just gave me a fantastic Idea for a new business opportunity ! I am going to advertise a service that you call when vandals come to steal your stuff ! Don't call the cops ..Call us.  $ 500.00 per call ...We'll get em and dispose of the creeps. One price includes cremation or wood chipping
Comming soon

Frank Bellamy, MAP Masters of Applied Politics

George McKelvey "GETS GOT" by Local Crack Heads

Yesterday, Ron Verb on the Big AM Radio Station reported that criminals had stolen the gutters from the home of former Youngstown Mayor George McKelvey while he was at home. And local home owners were afraid to put "FOR SALE" signs up for fear that scavengers would target their houses for vandalism.

Well...Welcome to the club George!  

When you were Mayor of Youngstown my family's rental homes were being stripped and vandalized daily and when we complained to your office you turned your head away from this problem.  Now this lingering problem is at your back door and it's a big deal now!

But that's not half of the story...When Pat Ungaro was Mayor of Youngstown we lost 7 homes in one year to the Youngstown Vandals and Mayor Ungaro did nothing to combat these crimes.

Just this year we have had several of our homes broken into and vandalized... but it's OK now because they took our copper water pipes years ago and there is no market for plastic pipes.

Youngstown Vandalism is a "BIG DEAL" now that it hits your home...when it was our homes that were being vandalized George, Pat and Jay did not give a damn about us.  

We are saddened to hear of your lost but you can't use the toilet continuously with out flushing it...

My family has been the victim of this crime for nearly 20 years now and we have always reported it to you and warned you of its growth if not stopped now.  

We have no sympathy for you but we do empathize with what you are experiencing.