News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

$2.99 per gallon

Started by jay, April 28, 2007, 05:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

We have family in Warren and i have cut down on the number of trips we make. Gas prices are really hurting us right now. I work in East Palestine and he works he Austintown (we live on the east side)
Also the VP of marketing for GM was at YSU a few weeks ago. He said that GM was working on a fuel cell car that will get 400 miles on the 2 gallon gas tank and mainly electric motor. I hope it actually happens.

our2cents

I agree.  I also believe in planning trips to accomplish as much as possible, in the shortest distance possible, with the lowest fuel cost.  Of course, within consideration of sale prices and how it compares.  :)

jay

Many gas stations in the Mahoning Valley are now selling gasoline for $2.99 per gallon.  The price at some stations is lower but not much lower.  I can't wait for the domestic auto makers to start producing a fuel efficient small car.