News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Citywide Cleanup - Saturday, May 2

Started by jay, April 03, 2015, 04:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

AllanY2525

Quote from: Peggy Gurney on May 02, 2015, 11:31:51 PM
I like how they call it a "City-wide" cleanup, but most of the focus is, as always, downtown.

The entire goal of this event is to get volunteers to come out and help clean up
all over the city, right?

I'm just guessing here, but I think they use the term "Citywide Cleanup" in order
to encourage people all over the city to come out and help clean up in their
own neighborhoods

Even if volunteers are focusing on downtown, there is nothing stopping anyone who
wants to volunteer, and organize with others to volunteer in their own
neighborhoods - except themselves.

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

Didn't see no one cleaning up my street ... must have been busy watching the Indians get swamped or were watching the Kentucky Derby.

Peggy Gurney

I like how they call it a "City-wide" cleanup, but most of the focus is, as always, downtown.
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Towntalk

It will take more than a few willing hands to clean up this God forsaken dump of a city. A major earthquake that destroys every single structure rendering the city perminantly uninhabitable for a thousand years wouldn't go amiss.

jay

Let's all get out there and clean up the city today.   8)

jay

Youngstown Citywide Cleanup

Saturday, May 2
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon

Help beautify our city by picking up litter, mowing lots, planting flowers, painting projects, etc.