News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Issues with the forum

Started by ForumManager, January 29, 2015, 09:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having trouble using this forum?  If yes, Please specify in the forum thread.

Yes
2 (33.3%)
No
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: March 13, 2015, 04:42:35 PM

ForumManager

ForumManager

I've removed the sharing buttons and the extra  social media icons from profiles  to see if they are causing the issue.  Please keep me posted.  Thanks for letting me know about problems.

ForumManager

ForumManager

ForumManager

Towntalk

I'm still having problems 1/30/15. This morning I got in ... made a post ... all OK, but when I was trying to make a change to another, it wouldn't let me and I couldn't log off. and after that I couldn't get back in till now.

Towntalk

As can be seen by my stats, I spend hours on this site per week I have stared having issues with this site the past couple of days. Many times when I want to come here, I can't ... other times when I do get in and want to post a message, I can't ... there are times when I'm on a thread it will freeze up. I'm confident that the issues will be solved, and I thank the site's owner for the very best local site bar none.

Peggy Gurney

I haven't had any issues, but then I'm not here every day.
~ Normal is overrated ~

ForumManager

Thank TownTalk...still trying to figure it out...there are no error logs showing anything. Have been chatting with support and they are no help. Hopefully it is a temporary glitch.

Towntalk

Yes ... I sent you an email about it.

ForumManager

Hi Folks,
Intermittent connection  issues have been reported on the forum recently.  Please respond to this thread if you have experienced problems connecting and also an approximate date/time if you can remember.  Trying to figure this out.  If you can't post at all, please email me at mahoningvalley@gmail.com
Thanks much!
Forum Manager