News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Absent Councilmembers

Started by jay, May 21, 2014, 08:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Oh and by the way, since most of the residents of Youngstown do not use our  web site, we can only address those that do.

Towntalk

I'm just speaking about the fine folks on this web site. Whenwas the last time thet you offered to take me to council meetings knowing that I have no way to get there?

jay

Everyone in Youngstown must be employed or are running their own businesses.  Things are booming.

Maybe that is why 99.999 % of the residents DO NOT attend council meetings.

iwasthere

Yes, leader and dictator too  :D
;D

Towntalk

Are you my block watch leader my friend?

iwasthere

I was at calling hrs for a dear frd, last nite.  :'( :

Towntalk

I'm one of them "stay at home types" that you are referring to Jay for the very simple reason that (1) I do not drive; and (2) I'm homebound. I have never heard anyone offer to take me to any of these meetings, or I would certainly go. As to others, did it ever occure to you that they have jobs and cannot tell their bosses that they want time off to go to City Council meetings, then there are those who have businesses that they need to tend to. I think before you start throwing stones at others you need to consider their circumstance.

jay

My friend claimed that Councilman Swierz had to rescue Janet several times during the meeting.

She was very confused and didn't know what to do next.

I wish the Forum's stay-at-home types would start attending council meetings.

stewie

On a side note the proceedings yesterday were pathetic. Tartply is completely lost.

stewie

Every time there is legislation where McNally has to fix one of Samarones many screw ups he doesn't show up. Don't expect to see him much

jay

Missing from the Wednesday, May 21, council meeting

President of Council Sammarone
and
Fourth Ward Councilman Mike Ray