News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Please Wake Up The Councilman

Started by jay, August 07, 2012, 06:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: kenneyjoe330 on August 11, 2012, 08:23:49 PM
Is it fixed yet ???  Maybe the council person is waiting to make a "deal" with some scaffolding company  :laugh: for a few years  ;D
if there is somethng in this construction for her fam and frds. this is another reason for the ytown dt to have its own rep on the ytown city council.

kenneyjoe330

Is it fixed yet ???  Maybe the council person is waiting to make a "deal" with some scaffolding company  :laugh: for a few years  ;D

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on August 07, 2012, 11:01:58 AM
Can I be iwasthere assistant? 8)
you canbe iwasthere asst. if mcnally stops faxing confidential materials to the cafaros. or will rushgal fax top secret materials to mcnally?

jay

Photo taken on Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cones have been added but Still Not Fixed

Rick Rowlands

She isn't doing much for the east side either.  We have some bad patches of roads that won't be paved again this year but little used streets will get paved.

Rushblvd

Towntalk

:)  LYNDZ FOR MAYOR

;)  IWASTHERE FOR PRESIDENT OF COUNCIL

:D JAY FOR 4th Ward Councilman

iwasthere

Quote from: Lyndz on August 07, 2012, 09:49:03 AM
spoke to engineering and they are working on it....today i believe, I will update you by the end of the day.
lynz thank you for taking care of this matter but annie gilliam is responsible for the dt. once again gilliam shows her lack of leadership for her duties.

iwasthere

annie and artis gilliam were dt for the it fest i am sure they seen this first hand. this is one of many reasons that the dt must have its own representation in council. gilliam is not doing her job for this area.

Lyndz

spoke to engineering and they are working on it....today i believe, I will update you by the end of the day.

Rushblvd

When someone falls and sues-then it will be fixed..

jay

How many times have the Councilwoman, President of Council, Mayor, and other city officials passed this eyesore/safety hazard in the past four months? 

jay

This is what the northwest corner of Wick and West Commerce Street looked like in March of 2012.

This is the same location in the first week of July 2012.