News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Please Wake Up The Councilman

Started by jay, August 07, 2012, 06:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

was this carmen conglose design that the design board approved for this type of layout for the dt?

Lyndz

i think the reason for the slight change is because when people would take that right turn they were cutting too close and damaging the brick.

iwasthere

i saw this repair job and the repair job is totally the opposite of what the dt design board has on thier plans for the ytown dt.

Lynds

Sunday, Sept. 22nd.

jay

I passed through town today.  This corner is in the process of being totally repaired.

8)

kenneyjoe330

I mentioned in another post that I park on Wood and sometimes I go down Wick.  I noticed that the corner in this picture is the worst - the other corner across Wick is not in great shape either - as are the upper two corners on Wood  >:( .

jay

The safety cones are now missing.

I noticed that the sidewalks nearby have been marked with paint.  Maybe, just maybe, something is going to been done with this corner .

iwasthere

these people are overpd due to the condition of ytown.

Youngstownshrimp

Thought to ponder, what kind of professional leader will work for $27K a year, Youngstown City council members?  You get what you paid for.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on August 13, 2012, 08:22:17 AM
Welcome to the after effects of decades of political singlemindedness.  When you vote by party affiliation only, you get politicians who know they have a job for life and they don't have to do a thing to retain it.
rr do you believe in nopartisan election.

Rick Rowlands

Welcome to the after effects of decades of political singlemindedness.  When you vote by party affiliation only, you get politicians who know they have a job for life and they don't have to do a thing to retain it.

iwasthere

the roman coliseum is in better shape then ytown dt structures and rds.

kenneyjoe330

May be she is just looking around for a good price or trying to find the guarantee that came with the project  ??? How long ago did they put those particular bricks in - was it that long ago  ??? ::) where did quality and workmanship go with that j-o-b  ???  There are still a few bricks in the street they put in probably before I was born  :laugh: ;D :laugh:  Of course some people think that was yesterday  :o

Towntalk

Wave a bundle of these in said council person's face and it will get done like yesterday. So far as Council is concerned, it's not who you know, or even who you are, it's how much money you can stuff into their pockets, and even that is only good for one small "favor".