News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

00:00 = Cash Cow

Started by jay, May 12, 2012, 05:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching

City hits it big this morning
Six cars ticketed in front of 20 Federal Place

iwasthere

you can park across the street from the city hall for free after 4pm or you can take the wrta bus to dt, no headaches with parking issues.

Why?Town

Quote from: iwasthere on May 12, 2012, 08:30:11 AM
why?town attend the next city council dt parking committee to voice your disapproval.

I honestly don't care enough to bother, there are plenty of establishments around that appreciate my business enough to offer me free parking without my lifting of even one finger. Besides, where would I park while attending that meeting? ;D

iwasthere

Quote from: jay on May 12, 2012, 07:50:39 PM
At least it's not the "OH WOW" people causing the problem.
i think those employees pay for their own parking.

jay

At least it's not the "OH WOW" people causing the problem.

iwasthere

the city gives them free parking at the covelli cntr and buses them for free to 20 federal pl on the dime of ytime tax payers

northside lurker

What would be a better solution to keep the VXI employees from monopolizing the spaces all day?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

iwasthere

why?town attend the next city council dt parking committee to voice your disapproval.

Why?Town

That's real inviting!! I think I'll go support a downtown business.........

in Girard, or maybe Niles.

On second though, maybe I'll just forget about downtowns entirely and hit the suburbs!!!

jay

00:00 = Cash Cow

The new parking meters in the first block of West Federal Street are doing their job.  In addition to charging $1.00 per hour, the meters are raking in a lot of money in parking meter violation fines.

Below is one of four vehicles ticketed during the same hour this week.

Parking fines are $10.00.