News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Lemon Grove moving to new location

Started by Towntalk, April 29, 2012, 07:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Jay, the place where everybody knows your name is Cheers, not Lemon Grove.  Just got your bars mixed up! :)

Mary_Krupa

Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

irishbobcat

Let's hope the Lemon Grove has an increase in business to help pay for the bigger venue.....

to many times bars expand and their customer base does not.....

jay

jay

There is one thing I like about the current Lemon Grove.  The place is small enough that the owner knows many of his customers by name.

Mary_Krupa

nice article in today's Vindy

I love the Lemon Grove and was there yesterday for a lunch meeting. Food great as always. Service slow as always.

VERY SHOCKED at the side walk outside as well as in front of the convenience store. I think both businesses are fantastic, unique and much-appreciated. They are not the ones responsible for the filthy pig sty appearance but like in the movies and in old books, they need to sweep and hose down the outside of their businesses on a daily basis to keep up appearances. They also need to take a razor blade and scrape up the globs of gum stuck to the sidewalks. It's called elbow grease.

If I didn't know better, I would never have gone into either business just based on the unattractive sidewalks in front.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."