News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Patronize Downtown Youngstown Day - Thursday, January 26

Started by jay, January 24, 2012, 05:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Towntalk

This is why during the month I shop at the little grocery store across the street from my house. I may not drop as much cash there that I do at Giant Eagle and Save-A-Lot but do purchase staples such as bread, milk, cheese, and lunch meat.

You'd be amazed at just how many different items this little store handles. It's more than a convience store, with the bare essentials associated with convience stores, but a true family grocery store that has been there for as long as I can remember, and that goes back to 1950. It's no longer owned by the family that established it, but it's present owner has kept up the tradition.

The owner or his son are there 7 days a week and occasionally his wife is there, and it's amazing how they get to know their customers.

jay

cc4

I bought a birthday present for my friend and enjoyed lunch from the Yogurt Corner.

jay

For Forum Members & Friends
Downtown Youngstown
Stimulate The Economy Day

Thursday, January 26
All Day

Notice how many languages are spoken by downtown visitors 

Invite Your Friends And Neighbors
Spend A Few Dollars In Downtown Youngstown
$1     $5     $10     $20     $50

If you participate, please tell us how you supported a downtown business.