News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

East Side Crime Watch

Started by jay, August 03, 2011, 06:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenneyjoe330

Is the 'I' missing from CRIME on that T-shirt or does that gun make a difference  :o  ??? WHEN AND WHERE was that picture taken  ???  The East Side of Youngstown WHERE ???   I have often wondered if a weapon is not concealed if it is OK to carry it  :o or do you need a permit to carry a weapon PERIOD  ???  Sure is scary looking especially if CRIME is spelled wrong  :laugh:

AllanY2525

It sure as hell could be a deterrent to crime - especially of a whole group of people
were to patrol the neighborhood together - WITH their T-Shirts on, which plainly
identify them .

I DO believe in the Constitution's right to bear arms.... it's how (and when) one uses
them that's most important.

iwasthere

it could have been a stun gun that one can buy leglly at the four seasons flea market on the eastside.

Rushblvd

jay

Is it legal to carry a gun this way?
Does the person still need a concealed carry permit if the gun is not concealed?

Youngstownshrimp

No, this is the evolution of the "Makers" vs. the "Takers."

jay

The East Side Crime Watch

Is this the next step up for other city crime watches?