News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Vindicator Delivery Has Become Worse

Started by jay, November 21, 2023, 07:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

A New Worry

High winds may blow the newspaper away.
I just discovered the newspaper is being "delivered" before 7:00 a.m.

joly1584

We didn't renew because we weren't getting any papers - weekend only.  Our neighbor who used to get 7 days a week also stopped because it was hit or miss whether he even got a paper.

We got a notice from Vindy that if we didn't pay our last delivery would be November 19th.  I called and explained the situation and they said they don't have a delivery person for our neighborhood.

Why are they trying to get us to pay if they can't deliver?

jay

My newspaper used to be delivered to my doorstep.  As of a few weeks ago, the Vindicator has been thrown on the lawn and driveway near the street.  I used to just lean out the door to get my newspaper.  Now I have to get dressed up for the weather including hat, jacket  and appropriate footwear.

Although the newspaper was in a plastic bag, the bag was often torn after hitting the pavement.  On a rainy day, the water will enter the torn bag and soak the paper.

I can imagine what will happen when it snows.  The paper will probably be thrown into the snow covered yard.

Vindicator delivery has definitely gone down hill.

Maybe delivery by drone would be much better.