News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

South Side Quiz

Started by jay, June 13, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoyceFarrell

I had the same problem with my pictures folder ... last count before I had a major crash and lost everything ... 2000 photos ... 10,000 music files ... 9000 Old Time radio programs.

Why?Town

The "my" picture I posted was a screenshot of Google Maps on my monitor. Sometimes those pictures are over a couple of years old so I'm glad to hear that it's still there. The first time I saw it was probably 15 yrs ago, maybe more. The last time I saw it was probably 3 or 4 years ago.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure I have a picture of it I took around the beginning of the century, but I have so many pictures of all kinds of random stuff it would probably take a week just to find it. Which makes me wonder why did I take all those pictures?

jay

That is the house.

It is on the corner with Irma.

Why?Town

Hey! Did it!

Why?Town

Well I wanted to post a picture of the one I've seen. But don't know how to get my picture small enough to be accepted here. :'(

If the question and my picture could be the same house all I can say is that you turn west on the side street beside Taco Bell on Youngstown Poland Rd and go to the next corner.

jay

There is a corner house on the south side with a front yard rhododendron bush that almost completely hides the front of the house.

Where is this house?