News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Kasich's Visit To Youngstown

Started by jay, February 07, 2011, 09:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on February 10, 2011, 09:00:06 PM
Its simple.  Just agree with me and all will be great!  :)
and have my frds on this board have a stroke :D ;) :) :o

Rick Rowlands

Its simple.  Just agree with me and all will be great!  :)

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on February 09, 2011, 11:38:20 PM
Iwasthere, welcome back!  I hope you hang around a while, arguing with the village idiot is getting tiring.  I need an intelligent liberal to debate.
iwasthere always here but was too busy gathering my pennies together to pay uncle dom gas. rr lets play nice together. i try to teach yg adults in my classrms to respect one another different opinions and thier life's positions then i read some of these postings that degrade one another opinions and i am guilty of this problem that exist on this board. the worse thing that can happen to a teacher when a std(s) commits sucide or killed because society does not want to respect these individuals. it is the first yr anniversary of the two cardinal mooney's teenagers sucides that took place in a local cemetary. these deaths still haunt me because i hope as a teacher i am open to all my stds needs and not too busy or scared to speak to them concerning their problems. i do not want any blood on my hands when i am taking my last breath on this earth.

Youngstownshrimp

Yea, I miss the days when Phil Kidd and Novotny tried to hang on this forum, I guess I pissed them off and so they took their marbles and went to play with all the other entitled subsidized entities.  I do notice  a change happening in the Valley, the sweet smell of fracking coming from Lake Milton, the value of land is up beyond our imagination.  Oil and gas pipe are being manufactured like crazy, we are just in the beginning of the second wind of Youngstown, get ready to see us boom while we harvest our minerals!

The Governor is paying attention to eastern Ohio and Youngstown is at the center of the Utica Shale Play.  Youngstown is positioned to be the energy center of Ohio, 3000 acres were just leased the other day in Green township for 2K an acre.  Permits have been secured for several more oil wells in Lake Milton area.

Rick Rowlands

Iwasthere, welcome back!  I hope you hang around a while, arguing with the village idiot is getting tiring.  I need an intelligent liberal to debate.

iwasthere

i will wait and see concerning this bloke.

Youngstownshrimp

Yes, he is a doer and he has track record unlike most of our politicians who talk and the Governor says "talk is cheap."  Infact some on this forum also just talk, it doesn't matter if they write it down.

Rick Rowlands

I was surprised to hear that the governor was on his way up here, but it shows that he is a doer.  I pray that he retains this energy level throughout his term.

Towntalk

What was so great is the fact that he didn't wait for a call but got on the phone and called the YSU President, the Mayor and Chief of Police to ask how he could help then brought the people who could help with him so that they could start hitting the ground.

ytowner

Wasn't political. Was doing his job. Showed excellent leadership.

Even some hardcore Democrats I know were saying how impressed they he would come to Youngstown, and in addition, impressed by his remarks in his press conference.

jay

What do Forum members think of Governor Kasich's presentation in Youngstown today?