News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

YSU Frat House Murder

Started by Towntalk, February 06, 2011, 03:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Why is it that so often, the person we lose is someone who has done
great things in life, and would have done even more for the world...

My prayers go out to his family, and everyone who knew him.

AllanY2525

This murder got national attention - it was on the local news stations in Washington DC metro area..

So sad.

:(

Towntalk

The Governor said that he's sending the Liquor Control Board to investigae the saloons and while he didn't mention Lucky Penny's joint I suspect that it will be at the top of the list.

Rushblvd

How many police calls have been at the Love Lounge last year and this short year? If this gunfight started from down there it should be investigated. It was mentioned that there were gun shots inside the Love Lounge..Maybe the liquor dept should be investigating the license as well as the council person down there---...

Rushblvd

I think showing support to YSU and those victims is great-and I love the idea of the ribbons...I was so saddened to hear of what took place on the Northside. It is a shame but its reality. I was more concerned about the list of victims and there ages  seems that there is quite a few under age people at the frat house.

Penguins37

As a current YSU student, I think we should do something to honor the students involved in this senseless act of violence.   Rather it is a red and white lapel ribbon or a YSU lapel pin, I think it would be great if we could all do something to show our support for those effected by this senseless violence.  Any ideas?

Youngstownshrimp

Dennis you could never come up with an honest debate here, and all your past posts reveal this line of thinking.  If you can honestly debate that our City now populated with the majority on the dole and not required to be productive, and if this status quo is not a recipe for crime then you are truly in the dark ages.

Youngstownshrimp

The violence will never end as long as we continue to allow the entitled to sit idle , subsidized and free to think of ways to commit crime and mischief, we allow this!