News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Theater Quiz

Started by Towntalk, January 29, 2011, 10:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

I'm not sure which version of Internet Explorer I have but this computer is several years old amd I didn't upgrade Explorer.

While I'm thinking about it, several years ago I tried to join UrbanOhio but got it so messed up that it won't let me join. Somehow I typed in some wrong information.

northside lurker

Quote from: Towntalk on February 01, 2011, 12:48:55 PM
Thanks for telling me about your problem Westsider. Did you try at home? My browser works fine so I assumed that viewers wouldn't have problems viewing them. My only complaint is the slowness, but I've been told that even with a high speed connection the pages are slow in loading up so its a problem with Google.

When you get the link do you see the buttens at the top of the page? 

Your links work fine for me at home. (on Firefox)  That's why I knew something was wrong.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Towntalk

Thanks for telling me about your problem Westsider. Did you try at home? My browser works fine so I assumed that viewers wouldn't have problems viewing them. My only complaint is the slowness, but I've been told that even with a high speed connection the pages are slow in loading up so its a problem with Google.

When you get the link do you see the buttens at the top of the page? 

northside lurker

Quote from: Towntalk on February 01, 2011, 10:28:19 AM
Answer:

THE

YOUNGSTOWN

PLAYHOUSE

I think this might have been too obvious.  The Playhouse was the first thing that came to mind, but I thought that was too easy, and so couldn't be the answer.

Also, as a side note: depending on your internet browser, your links may not work that well.  At work, we use an older version of Internet Explorer, and all I get when I follow one of your links, is the full page.  I don't have the option of zooming in or panning to read any articles.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Towntalk

Answer:

THE

YOUNGSTOWN

PLAYHOUSE

Towntalk

For shame!!!!!!!!!

Everyone should know the answer to this quiz!

Towntalk

Hint. They moved there from their Arlington Street location.