News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

WRTA

Started by Towntalk, June 26, 2009, 02:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

It took me 8 months to get my permits for the Tod Engine Heritage Park. 

If they are waiting on Chuck Shasho to OK something then they better call off the construction crews for at least 6 months. 

northside lurker

Quote from: jay on July 30, 2009, 05:19:12 PM
A month has passed and this permit has not been issued by the city administration.  Members of the WRTA Board are quite upset.  The permit is needed before construction work can begin on this multimillion dollar construction project.

All of the workers on this project will be paying the .0275 city income tax.  The city stands to receive some much needed tax revenue if and when the WRTA project gets started.  What's the delay??

The code official who typically takes care of this has been in the hospital.  I think Chuck Shasho is trying to fill in, but not sure.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

irishbobcat

Everyone is on vacation?

jay

A month has passed and this permit has not been issued by the city administration.  Members of the WRTA Board are quite upset.  The permit is needed before construction work can begin on this multimillion dollar construction project.

All of the workers on this project will be paying the .0275 city income tax.  The city stands to receive some much needed tax revenue if and when the WRTA project gets started.  What's the delay??

jay

Did you read about the problem in the article?  The WRTA needs some type of city permit to place temporary office trailers on its property while the administration building is undergoing remodeling and expansion.  The city bureaucrats have held up the permits for weeks now. 

Where is JRS when we need him?