News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Remove Those Buying Houses Signs

Started by jay, May 21, 2015, 05:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanY2525

Quote from: Towntalk on May 21, 2015, 07:29:43 PM
How do you handle those sales calls that try to sell you something? If it is a real person on the line I tear into them with the sharp end of my tongue using language that would make a drunken sailor cringe very quickly and very cruely then immediately hang up.

Well, I had a lady call my house one day who said "Good evening...how would you like to

I asked her "Are YOU  the psychic?"

She replied, "yes I a a certified psychic"

So I said "Then YOU ALREADY KNEW that I was gonna hang up on you!!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Towntalk

Sorry about that my friend, but I've not had the honor of meeting you in person.

jay

You missed something in my original post.

QuoteSome company has nailed its Buying Houses signs up high on utility poles

This short guy would need a ladder to reach the signs.

Maybe PD is a basketball player.

Towntalk

Then, instead of complaining here, why don't you follow PD's example, and when you see one tear it down. This isn't rocket science. Simple ... get out of your car ... walk over to the sign ... tear it off the pole ... hop back in your car and that solves your problem.

jay

Quote Complain to Ohio Edison and they will go after the offender.

These signs have been up for months.  Surely the electric company knows about them but does nothing.

Towntalk

How do you handle those sales calls that try to sell you something? If it is a real person on the line I tear into them with the sharp end of my tongue using language that would make a drunken sailor cringe very quickly and very cruely then immediately hang up.

PD

I often find myself calling the numbers and yelling at them. As well as the numbers on for sale signs for houses that have high grass

Towntalk

WONDERFUL IDEA MY FRIEND ... SPOT ON!  :) ;) ;D ;) :)

PD

Towntalk

It's illegal to post signs on utility poles. Complain to Ohio Edison and they will go after the offender.

jay

Some company has nailed its Buying Houses signs up high on utility poles around the city of Youngstown.  I find these to be unsightly.  I wish that neighborhood groups would get involved with the removal of these signs.