News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Youngstown Rental

Started by Jaime Hughes, November 29, 2007, 11:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

Quote from: George Bratson on June 07, 2010, 05:13:17 AM
These are the great pool of information, which has been provided for you to get all the great and cheap accommodation rentals in Youngs Town for sure.

www.rentals.com › Ohio
www.thatrentalsite.com › Ohio
www.cityofyoungstownoh.org/rpr/index.aspx
www.getyoungstownrentals.com
www.homes.com › Ohio Homes › Mahoning County Homes
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
victorian inn bed and breakfast ~ Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind ~
Let's cut to the chase here... You're English is very weak, are you some foreigner from Europe?

George Bratson

These are the great pool of information, which has been provided for you to get all the great and cheap accommodation rentals in Youngs Town for sure.

www.rentals.com › Ohio
www.thatrentalsite.com › Ohio
www.cityofyoungstownoh.org/rpr/index.aspx
www.getyoungstownrentals.com
www.homes.com › Ohio Homes › Mahoning County Homes
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
victorian inn bed and breakfast ~ Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind ~

northside lurker

I don't know of any houses for rent that are what you're looking for.

But, there's a house in my neighborhood that is for sale for @29k, that I think would be a good fit.

1716 Olson Ave.
2 bedrooms, very small yard, but next to an open lot. (see attached aerial photo)

I think the house would be move-in ready.  It's cheap because the lot is so small.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Jaime Hughes

Public transportation is not needed in this case. Just looking for something close by in a somewhat alright neighborhood.  :-)

jay

I noticed a house for rent at the end of South Hartford on the west side.  The home is only a few hundred yards away from a WRTA bus route.  I don't know if are in need of public transportation.

Jaime Hughes

I'm looking to move into the city..something closer to YSU if possible. Although I'm not sure I can live in an apartment building because I have a pug puppy who has a tendency to be quite loud. I'm sure that the neighbors would not appriciate the barking and yelling of a puppy.

I'm looking for a small house, preferably on the North/West side...decent neighborhood if possible and of course allows small pets.

YoStateTheater@yahoo.com...if you know of anyone renting etc..please feel free to contact me. Thanks!