News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

COWARD ON DUTY DEPUTY SHERIFF STOOD BY WHILE 17 MURDERED

Started by JoyceFarrell, February 22, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

I have heard so much about this shooting it totally disgusts me.

What disgusts me just as much as the shooting is:

This armed security guy didn't do anything.

The FBI was told about the potential school shooting at least a couple months ago but didn't do anything.

A student whose father was a prior FBI agent was interviewed on TV and said how the FBI is the hardest working people he knows.

He also recorded interviews about gun control while hiding in a closet with classmates during the shooting.

The same student was on TV last fall because of a problem his friend had with a lifeguard on a California beach.

One picture shows a girl with long dark hair crying after the shooting,. This would make sense if she wasn't pictured crying at two or three other mass shootings.

As for teachers or any other armed person outside of law enforcement, I really don't think anyone would expect them to hunt down a shooter but having a weapon handy when the shooter confronts you and your group of kids has got to be better than no weapon.

Would a mass shooter go someplace where there probably are guns to be used in defense? HECK NO, It's pretty much been proven they prefer gun free zones.

jay

And some people think that an armed teacher will track down and confront a person who has an assault rifle and is wearing a bullet proof vest.

::)