News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Question About The 2009 Lansingville Parade

Started by jay, April 13, 2009, 09:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

I might find time to meet for that. I am the Vice Commander at American legion Post 247.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

jay

Kenneyjoe

Would the Lansingville group be willing to hold a small flag retirement event after the parade?

kenneyjoe330

the EIGHTH ANNUAL LANSINGVILLE INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE
WILL BE :

On Saturday the 4TH OF JULY 2009  Rain or Shine - whatever GOD gives us we will be thankful  ;)

Parade will start at St. Matthias Church Parking lot at 2 PM and from Cornel to Zedicar to Indianola to Taft to Murry to Adams School Parking lot where fastivities will commence until 4 PM

IT'S A GO ! ! !   BY GOLLY ! ! !   IT'S A GO ! ! !  :-*  :-*  :-*

iwasthere

kennyjoe  the forth of july is not here yet and there has been more fireworks and blasts from the city officials to stop any attempts to celebrate our nation's birthday date. >:( i cannot wait to see the fireworks that evening at the ytown convocation ctre. maybe iris will stop this attempt to celebrate our nation's birthday too. ???

kenneyjoe330

OH WOW - something happened and I thought I was on another thread ! ! !

SORRY ABOUT THAT ! ! !  How did THAT happen  ???

Anyhowz I really and truly don't know what to say in response to your question ! ! ! Well the TRUTH is not in the pudden but rather the cost of insurance and PAYMENT thereof  ::)  There still exists a possibility that there will not be a parade or ANYTHING and I probably will not know for sure until tomorrow after 3 PM - I am sharing this with you even though my own officers and committee OR anyone else knows.  I absolutely love roller coasters but THIS ride is doing me IN  :'(  All I know is I can't wait until the FIFTH OF JULY to see WHAT HAPPENED  :laugh:

ForumManager

iwasthere

fm its both. iwasthere will bring a copy of the passport fearing baba will accidentally lose the original and iwasthere will be subject to lansingville's laws pertaining to illegal concern citizens of ytown. as for cash, i will take my chances on my good looks to pay my way through that day in lansingville. ;D

ForumManager

I'm confused - is there a parade or a party or both? 
and if so when and where?
I think I missed something somewhere.
LOL!

kenneyjoe330

THANK YOU TRUE BLUE FRIEND and Sister and Company  :-*  The FIRE TRUCK is always a hit  8)

GREEN is ALWAYS a good color to have around  ;D
even if iwasthere and company have anything to do with it.

All are welcome ! ! !

iwasthere - I will try to distract BABA's attention while you're in town - but I would still bring your passport AND MONEY  : :)

yfdgricker

There is a good possibility I'll have the fire truck there. I brought the truck over to Austintown last night. Just need to wash and shine it up.

jay

Is the old fire truck going to be in the parade again?

kenneyjoe330

As far as I am concerned if I can not invite members of this forum or others to the The Lansingville Block Watch Block Party - then Honey there just ain't gonna be one - - - this year  :-X

jay

Are Forum members invited to the Lansingville Block Watch Block Party?

kenneyjoe330

Dearest Jay -

I have turned in an application - signed by 15 of the 16 neighbors (one is never home) on my block for - a Lansingville Block Watch Block Party.  You need only ONE signature per household.  I did this about two weeks ago.  In the directions you need to apply two weeks before the party - you would think that by now I would have gotten it back.  I will have to look into it soon and post the results. :(  John R. Swierz has done as much as he can short of putting the pen in people's had and moving their elbow ! ! ! 
THANKS for your concern and post  :-*

jay

If the residents of Lansingville can't hold a parade this year, they should still have a gathering and picnic on the Fourth of July.