News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

The South Avenue Shuffle

Started by jay, March 22, 2009, 07:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

there were more people on south ave that afternoon then there were people cleaning ytown. i did both and i cannot understand why more people were not involved in the citywide cleanup.

jay

I hope many south side residents come to the shuffle. 

Watch out for all those yellow shirts along South Avenue on Saturday.

jay

This is a 2009 South Avenue Shuffle T-shirt.

iwasthere

i was there, i hear there is nothing to do in ytown. i have three events that are on my schedule for that day of the shuffle, the citywide cleanup, the south ave shuffle, and the Hoyt's institute of art annual wine taste(new castle,pa. as a patron of the arts i MUST attend all funraising arts' events where ever they are on the global map). today is Wednesday and my schedule can grow with more social fun/exhausting/laughing/hairraising/barn-burning and or barnraising events.

jay

A story about the South Avenue Shuffle appeared on the front page of the Local Section of the Monday, May 11, newspaper.

iwasthere

lynds this shuffle is sponsored by the south ave bars

jay

FYI
I do not know the color of this year's South Side Shuffle T-shirts.  You will find out on Saturday when I do.

jay

The South Avenue Shuffle starts at noon.  Check to see if your favorite South Avenue bar is still accepting team members.

Lynds

do you know who is organizing the South Ave Shuffle?

iwasthere

what cause did the south avenue suffle board pick this year to donate their proceeds to any inds or orgs?

jay

Start signing up now for this years'
South Avenue Shuffle
to be held
Saturday, May 16

Join a team at any of the participating bars on South Avenue in Youngstown.