News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

South Side Thugs Beat Mother And Son

Started by jay, September 23, 2011, 10:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Maybe your suggestion is worth considering.  Let's start another message on this topic.

AllanY2525

The South Side thugs that beat the mother and son - should be beaten themselves, in the public square - FOR ALL TO SEE.

Whatever happened to allowing the punishment TO FIT THE CRIME ??

:(

kenneyjoe330

Oh - I just got an email that throwing eggs at the windshield is a good way to get people to stop.  Using the windshield wiper makes it worse and just smears it all over - keep going and here is where three really long and three really short blasts of the horn just may do some good.  It is dangerous to keep going but certainly dangers to stop too.  Yesterday three hooded kids were throwing stones on the corner of Taft and Indianola - they were up to no good.  I didn't know about it till one of the neighbors told me - way too late.   She should have called the police but never did.

kenneyjoe330

I told my wife to do the same thing - keep going even if you have to run someone over if you fear for your life  and call 911 on the cell phone and don't hang up till police are there even if you are several blocks away by then.  I also would honk my horn three shorts and three longs so you can get someones attention so you would not be alone.  I would also tell 911 that medical assistance would be needed if you thought you ran over someone.  I would hope in a case like this that a judge and jury would, pray God, understand your actions.

Why?Town

To answer Jay's question, in that situation I always prepare myself mentally to use the 3500# deadly weapon I am driving if neccessary for self defense.

AllanY2525

I think they should make curfew earlier... like 9:30 or 10 pm - 100% enforcement

jay

I'm surprised that no one commented about the thugs who attacked a mother and son as they drove down Gibson Street recently.  The story was on the front page of the Friday, September 23 newspaper.

A question for all Youngstown residents

What should you do when confronted by youths who are standing or walking in the middle of the street?