News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Coach's Bar & Grill Opens On The South Side

Started by jay, November 08, 2010, 08:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Four of us dined there already.  Next time you visit Coaches, let the owner know you heard about the restaurant on the Forum.

Mary

Rushblvd

hope the liquor lic. comes in quick... then "iwasthere" will start to go :laugh:

Mary_Krupa

I am so glad this restaurant is open again. It shows a lot of promise, very pleasant inside. I ate dinner there last night and the owner and the cook were very anxious to please.

My hamburger was very nice and so were the fries.

They are waiting for the state to come through with their liquor license. It could be anyone's guess when that would be. In the meantime, they have limited dinner hours due to no alcohol being available. They are open for lunch and they do deliver.

I encourage everyone to try this new restaurant!
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

jay

There is a good selection of food on the menu.  The bar has plenty of TV's to watch your favorite programs.

jay

Coach's Bar & Grill just opened on Sheridan Avenue on the south side of Youngstown.  The building previously housed Jolly Joe's.  Watch for the grand opening in the weeks ahead.