News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Shooting At Indianola And Taft

Started by jay, October 21, 2010, 08:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connie254

I know that type of thinking too well. The aides sleep at night, we find them and report them, they get reprimanded. They don't blame themselves for sleeping, but want to blame the person who reported them. If they did their job for at least the 7 of the 8 hours they are not on break, we wouldn't have any issues with them. But how dare you report them for hiding and sleeping.

Rick Rowlands

Hate to be non PC, but the truth is that "they" just don't have the same morality and standards that we do.   We see it every day, but it is verboten to mention it.

jay

Your story says a lot about those frequenting your neighborhood.

Only the criminally-minded would cheer for a criminal.

kenneyjoe330

Well Jay you are probably wonder what took so long for my reply - especially since you know the shooting took place within about 350 feet of my home.  I was at the scene a few seconds after the first paramedic arrived.  I was within 5 feet or so of the victim when they were working on him.  People that know me will tell you I can talk your ear off or write a mountain about an ant hill.  I am dumbfounded not only by the shooting but by what took place almost 5 hours before.  I did not see this myself however my wife and a close neighbor saw two police officers chase a suspected car thief within 20 to 30 feet of I was told 30 Afro American neighbors who were all cheering on the suspect and not ONE made a move to apprehend him.  They were also yelling "He ain't got a gun".  The same story was told to me by one of the officers who chased this suspect.  It would not suprise me if the gun he didn't have was the same gun that wounded the victim.  Can anyone tell me why out of supposedly 20 to 30 people of any color would not stop someone being chased by police ? ? ?  to inside of 20 feet from them - and cheer the suspect on and yell at the police so they had to call for backup? ? ?  The only thing I can think of and want to do is get intouch with the prayer group of ACTION and PRAY - not only here but where ever we need to go.  I look for all you support   God be with us ALL ! ! !

jay

The shooting victim is in critical condition at the hospital.

jay

From the Scanner

Police are responding to a shooting near the corner of Indianola and Taft.