News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Quiz From Tonight's South Side Candidates' Forum

Started by jay, October 05, 2015, 10:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Was iwasthere there? I keep in touch with Basia Adamczak who is running for City Council 7th Ward, and so far as the marajuana issue is concerned I support it for medical use, but not for general use. If the state is so hard on cigerettes, they should also be just as restrictive of weed.

jay

I know you have limitations.  I didn't expect you to be there.

There are a few other Forum members who live on the south side.  I hoped that each would have taken the time to learn more about the candidates.

Towntalk

1. For my part, I was at the hospital this evening with a family member.
2. I didn't get back home till 8:30 pm.
Now I realize that by your way of thinking I should have told my family member that they would have to go to the hospital alone, but for me, family comes before anything else, and if you disagree then there is little we have to say any further.

jay

There was a fairly large crowd at tonight's south side candidates' forum held at New Bethel Baptist Church.  I attended.

I wonder just how many of our south side Forum members were in the audience.  So let's find out.

Quiz questions from tonight's candidates' forum.

Which candidate wore a hooded sweat shirt? (did not look professional)

Which candidate was on crutches?

Which candidate exposed at least five tattoos?