News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

South Side Spaghetti Dinner - Sunday, October 4

Started by jay, October 04, 2015, 08:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Towntalk

The only events I concern myself with are those in the 7th Ward and to be perfectly honest about it, IF folks in the 6th Ward gave a hoot about their ward they would come here to promote their events. To be perfectly honest, in looking at the 6th Ward web site, events are not their strong suit, for all they show are the monthly meetings of the various 6th Ward Neighborhood groups. Apparently they are not interested in having special events like the folks in the 3rd; 4th; 5th and 7th. Wards, so if they don't care, why should we? You'd think that St. Pats and St Dom's would have a number of community events for the 6th Ward, but I haven't heard of any. They are both in the 6th Ward as you well know.

jay

Iwasthere is not the only Forum member who knows the details of these events but refuses to ever post information about them.

Towntalk

WHY NOT ASK WEST SIDE MEMBERS WHO REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE 7TH WARD EVENTS POSTS ???  THE DINNER IS IN THE 6TH WARD SO WHERE IS "IWASTHERE" HE SURE AIN'T HERE. :P

jay

South Side Spaghetti Dinner

Sunday, October 4
11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

- Location -

?
Ask the south side Forum members who refuse
to post south side events