News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Upcoming Events

Started by Towntalk, June 11, 2014, 02:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

What's the latest? Or as with past dreams tossed up against the wall is this DOA?

iwasthere

mayor jm says it will be built with private monies not public monies that is an oddity. ::)

Peggy Gurney

Quote from: YoungstownBiker on June 25, 2014, 05:21:19 PM
Do you happen to know of any developments with the outdoor amphitheater they were planning on building?

There's been a lot of talk, wishing, and hoping, but that's all it's been. AFAIK, there's not even anything in the planning stages.

~ Normal is overrated ~

AllanY2525

I read an article online (Vindicator?) That the management company is working with an association
that helps to solicit artists to book events at venues across the country.  Hopefully, that effort will
bear fruit and bring some good shows to town.

Towntalk

As a matter of fact there was some talk about an amphitheater in one of our city parks, but I haven't heard anything more about it. Oh, by the was I just sent you a private message.

YoungstownBiker

Quote from: YoungstownBiker on June 25, 2014, 12:45:37 PM
They really need to bring in some fresher acts...

Do you happen to know of any developments with the outdoor amphitheater they were planning on building?

Towntalk

I know of two bands that could have every seat at Covelli filled and that would include on the floor itself both are consistant SOLD OUT bands that have set attendance records wherever they play. One of the bands is consistently in the Billboard top 10 concert bands and both have many Platinum albums to their credit.
One of the bands is in such great demand that venues that want it have to book two years in advance.

YoungstownBiker

They really need to bring in some fresher acts...