News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Many Trees Are Being Removed

Started by jay, June 06, 2007, 09:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KenneyJoe

I have a stroy to tell :

A neighbor's daughter who grew up on our street and lives in California came home "for a visit" after maybe 20 years or so (she had been home before but under "different" circumstances).  She made a comment "what happened to all the trees?"   I had forgotten after living here over 30 years how many trees have been eliminated from our street.  There were ELEVEN that I remember now there are only THREE and one of those are dying  :'(.  Trees are a pain to most people because of the leaves in the fall AND othe stuff - like I have a Buckeye tree on the devil strip - if anyone can tell me something NICE I DO NOT KNOW about Buckeye trees PLEASE POST IT.  So the trees come down AND NOTHING GOES UP - - - - - - it's just a DOWN THING  :'( .   Eliminate - make it easy --- don't even think of replacement - WAY TOO MUCH WORK  :o .   Just PARTY on the wagon and let the good times roll  ;D

jay

I noticed that many trees are being removed along Shirley Road on the south side of Youngstown.  Some of the trees were very large and appeared to still be healthy.