News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Basia Blasted By Betras

Started by jay, February 02, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Betrus thinks he is a kingpin maker. Betrus should be priming yg, middle and ole alike to run for elected offices that are not tainted by scandals or management mishaps under their directions. remember DEMS FOR CHANGE THAT TURNED OUT TO BE CHAMPS FOR $CHANGE. I THINK BETRUS WAS ONE THEIR CHEERLEADERS.

JoyceFarrell

From today's Vindicator – 2/2/2028

One other interesting aspect of this issue was Betras – and Gains to a lesser extent – going after Youngstown Councilwoman Basia Adamczak, D-7th.
Adamczak is a McKinney supporter who said she helped research the case. Betras said she pushed McKinney to file the lawsuit, which she denied.
Adamczak attended the board of elections' press conference, and Betras yelled at her for her involvement in the lawsuit.
Betras vowed as party chairman to work to defeat the incumbent Democrat – who didn't get the party's endorsement when she successfully ran in 2015 – when she's up for reelection next year.
Betras said former Councilman John R. Swierz was likely to challenge Adamczak.
"I can assure you'll have an opponent, and I'm sure you won't be elected," Betras said to Adamczak.

jay

For Our Seventh Ward Members

Read today's newspaper
Because of her support for Sean McKinney, the Democratic Party Chair recently got in a shouting match with the seventh ward councilwoman.

This was said regarding her reelection bid next year.
"I can assure you'll have an opponent, and I'm sure you won't be elected," Betras said to Adamczak.