News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Busy food court

Started by northside lurker, October 13, 2010, 12:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

Subway is opening up in the Food Court.. Not sure if anyone posted about it or not.

Towntalk

Back when Phar-Mor was there, the restaurants closed later. My lunch break was at 7:00 PM and I had no trouble getting something to eat.

jay

The problem for the Food Court restaurants is that most of their customers dine between 11:30 a.m. and about 1:00 p.m.  After lunch, business drops off drastically.  One place closes at 2:00 p.m, another at 3:00p.m., and the remainder are closed by 4:00 p.m.  Perhaps when enough people are living in downtown Youngstown or working at VXI, the Food Court restaurants will have sufficient business to stay open much longer.

solomianohio

I wish they were open longer.  VXI is open till 10 pm and the myself and others must pack a lunch because our lunch is not till 6:30pm and everything is closed by that time

jay

That is good news!

I've heard a rumor that someone is going to move into the Food Court space recently vacated by JRS.

northside lurker

Even though it's only Wednesday, ( ;)) the food court at 20 Federal Place was very busy!  Not only were the Pizza Joe's, and Capitol Grill lines overlapping, but Santa Fe and Yogurt Corner had long lines, too!  Only Magic Mocha didn't have lots of people waiting for service.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison