News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

South Side Company to Close

Started by jay, January 08, 2010, 09:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woozle

Quote from: iwasthere on January 12, 2010, 09:16:09 AM
woozle what kind of business did you have and where was the business located in ytown?

Automotive repair on Belmont ave. I now am looking for a building in the Niles, or Boardman area. The City of Youngstown could not even give me a building at this point. they have just left such a sour taste in my mouth, I've had it..

iwasthere

woozle what kind of business did you have and where was the business located in ytown?

woozle

The next time I set up shop I'll be sure to do it in Boardman.. Warren Anywhere but Youngstown!!! I had a small shop in the city, opened for three years I had problems with the street vendors that pay no taxes, They scared off allot of my business had the police there many times and nothing got done.. More offten it would be reverse discrimination from our Police dept!!! So I can only come to the conclusion that the city dose not care about any small business owner.. The day the city dose something about the street peddlers is the only time I will ever consider opening up shop again.. till then Boardman, Warren is looking good..

john r. swierz

While I know the loss of 40 jobs is not good, we now have a 160k ft. warehouse to market. If it once had 150 employees, maybe a new firm will have 150 employees , then we would be up employees.

iwasthere

maybe mayor j can bring 40 jobs back when he comes home from his trip to Isreal.

jay

In The News

Polyair will close its location in Youngstown.  The company is located in an industrial park on the south side.  Over 40 jobs will be lost in the city.