News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Merry Christmas to all

Started by AllanY2525, December 24, 2009, 08:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

towntalk thank you for the info i will download that website. my favorite part of the xmas season is shopping on xmas eve at the ytown downtown stores then later on that day i help prepare the traditonal xmas eve italian dinner with the help of my aunts and uncles and cousins. the fun is preparing the dinner for other family members for that evening. :)

AllanY2525

My favorite part of the holiday season is spending time with
my family....they are the best present I've ever been given

Towntalk

iwasthere:

Here is a link to a huge collection of Bob Hope Show programs you might want to download and save.

OTR DOWNLOADS

http://tennesseebillsotr.com/otr/Bob%20Hope/

These are all public domane so no problems.

PMDragon

Merry Christmas to all
and to all a question:  What is your favorite part of the holiday season?

Mine is preparing presents. Taking time to not just wrap but to "decorate" them with extra "froo-froo": Jazzy/curly ribbons, satin ribbon & bows (real satin) for really special ones, and sparkle-ly, stuff, and meaningful/clever notes. 

Towntalk

My little marathon consisted of Jack Benny, Amos and Andy, Mel Blanke, Abbott and Costello, Archie Andrews, Fibber McGee and Molly; The Great Gildersleve; Phil Harris, and 52 other radio shows from 1940 to 1950.

My next personal marathon will be New Years. It won't be as long ... just 39 programs or 19 and a half hours.

iwasthere

towntalk 57 wkbn did a marathon of radio shows on xmas day. it was nice to hear bob hope entertaining the troops in vietnam, ww2 and other parts of the world on christmas day.

Towntalk

As I write this, I'm into the ninth hour of my personal marathon of old time radio Christmas shows which will end in 26 hours.

May I once again wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous Ney Year.

AllanY2525

I just wanted to wish everyone here on the MV message boards a
Merry Christmas....

Allan
:)