News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Patronize Downtown Youngstown Day - Thursday, August 20

Started by jay, August 18, 2009, 06:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

i am shocked that your pinko commie neighbor likes colorful things. i learned something about pinko commies from your post today that the commies :-X have more then then the red hammer and sickle for making things beautiful in this world. :o

Rushblvd

Not to worry-iwasthere--I only crash on my couch after my all my energy is used trying to clean-up Y-town..Yes my >pinko-commie neighbor and I will continue to plant beautiful flowers and plants to make the neighborhood pretty..Even pinko commies like beautiful things...

iwasthere

i am surprised that rushblvd crashed on her couch. i thought with all of that pro ytown energy she and her pinko commie neighbor would be planting illicit plants around the blvds.

northside lurker

Yesterday, we had a "lunch and learn" catered by Georgines - not sure if that counts.

I wanted to get my hair cut yesterday, too.  But, I'm coming down with something, and was too fatigued to even walk that far.  Since, I was feeling better today, I stopped for a hair cut and got a glass of apple juice at the Lemon Grove.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

iwasthere

i was too tire to stay up and wake up the roosters to start the new day. ;D

Rushblvd

iwasthere

the wondering wandering diners spent their own wondering that day on their own due to many independent wanderings on the diners schedule. i had a fruit plate at the lemon grove then later on that evening i went back to the lemon grove for more f f f(fun, food, and followship). i made an early evening of it, i did not come home until 3am this morning. i am glad my stuff animals can take care of themselves.

cc4

I enjoyed two slices of pizza from Tomasino's--best served in the downtown area, in my opinion.

irishbobcat

Took Wife to see Heart and Journey concert last night......

jay

I had a chocolate/strawberry yogurt at the Food Court.

jay

For Forum Members & Friends
Downtown Youngstown
Stimulate The Economy Day

Thursday, August 20
All Day

Invite Your Friends And Neighbors
Have Breakfast, Buy Lunch, Have Dinner
Get A Haircut, Buy Clothing, Make Copies,
Have Clothing Repaired, Get A Watch Repaired,
Work Out At the YMCA, Visit The Children's Center,
Pay Your Water Bill, Buy A Lottery Ticket,
Buy Tires For Your Car
Spend A Few Dollars In Downtown Youngstown
$1     $5     $10     $20     $50

If you participate, please tell us how you supported a downtown business.