News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Realty Tower

Started by Towntalk, August 17, 2009, 08:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shar

It's not my cup of tea because I enjoy my yard but I certainly hope they are successful in filling the building. 

rusty river

Quote from: Why?Town on August 17, 2009, 11:20:26 AM
My mortgage is about $950 a month for an 1800 sq ft house on almost 1/2 an acre.

Are there actually 23 people or couples that are willing to pay 50% to 150% more than I pay to rent 35% less to only 10% more sq ft with no yard?

Considering that the Realty Tower is the only option for that style of living in a metro area of nearly 400,000 people, I'd say the odds of finding 23 people to occupy the building are pretty good. Otherwise, the developer wouldn't have spent $8.5 million on the project.

sfc_oliver

To many people' no yard is a plus. I wished mine wasn't there right now....Too hot to mow and it's over due.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Why?Town

My mortgage is about $950 a month for an 1800 sq ft house on almost 1/2 an acre.

Are there actually 23 people or couples that are willing to pay 50% to 150% more than I pay to rent 35% less to only 10% more sq ft with no yard?