News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Charlie Wilson does not deserve Re-election to Congress

Started by irishbobcat, October 14, 2008, 05:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Charlie Wilson does not deserve Re-election to Congress

October 14, 2008

When asked by the Athens News Are you satisfied that the federal bailout of the financial industry contains enough protections for the working people, taxpayers and homeowners? If not, what change would you like to see to the package? Charlie Wilson answered:
Wilson: "Doing nothing was not an option, but we did not rubber-stamp the Administration's three-page proposal." Congress worked to protect the taxpayers so that every dollar loaned to the financial sector would be recovered, Wilson said. "I'm proud I took a tough vote to help stabilize our economy. I believe that Congress' action will eventually help free up credit and ensure small business viability." The bill also included tax incentives for alternative energies that should create jobs.
What Charlie Wilson failed to mention is that because the bailout includes billions of dollars in tax breaks for old-fashioned fossil-fuel processes such as liquefying coal and squeezing petroleum out of sand and rock his vote placed these add-ons that will cost taxpayers more than $100 billion. "Thank Charlie Wilson for costing the taxpayers more money for this bailout."
Incumbent Congressman Charlie Wilson is partly responsible for this current economic depression/crisis/and bailout that has ruined our country. He does not deserve re-election to Congress.

ELECT!!!!
DENNIS SPISAK FOR CONGRESS
Green Party Candidate for Ohio's 6th District
The ONLY PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATE
Running against a Conservative Democrat and Republican!

Renewable Energy Green/Blue Collars Jobs
Single-Payer Affordable Healthcare
Solar Power/Wind Power/Geothermal Energy

Send Campaign Contributions to:

Spisak for Congress
548 Poland Ave
Struthers, Ohio