News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Natural gas rate

Started by northside lurker, September 24, 2008, 06:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

It is my understanding that Austintown has been part of an aggregation program for more than one year.
Why is Youngstown so late to provide a similar natural gas deal for its citizens?

P.S.  I want these "public utilities" regulated again.

Towntalk

Question:

While I'm billed from Dominion East Ohio I get my gas from Dominion East Ohio Energy. Would I qualify, or is this only for those who get their gas from Dominion East Ohio Gas?

Towntalk

northside lurker

I received this in an email today:

QuoteI just wanted to let as many people know asap that the mayor will be negotiating a fixed rate for natural gas for city residents. Jason Whitehead just called me to confirm that a public announcement should be coming in the next week or so. I don't know any figures, just wanted to pass this on in case anyone was contemplating signing a contract with a vendor before the end of the month. Tell them to hold off until we hear from the mayor, because you may have to pay a penalty to switch vendors.
Also, thanks to all of those that called the mayors office to inquire about a natural gas aggregation program.

Karen Humphries
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison