News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Dann gave Hagan $10,000

Started by irishbobcat, May 02, 2008, 05:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

Does Bob Hagan have any ethics?

May 3, 2008

Marc Dann gave Hagan's Re-Election Campaign $10,000 on 11/11/2007.

Will Hagan return the campaign donation from an Attorney General who turned his condo and upper management staff into Animal House 2007-2008?

Will Hagan accept money from an Attorney general who allows his employees to break laws, cover-up and slow down investigations?

Will Hagan accept money from an Attorney General who seems to have 2 different rules for his office staff and himself?

If Hagan does not return the money, then his actions mean he condones the going-ons in the AG's office. Then the voters must ask themselves, should we keep Bob Hagan in Columbus after November 4th?

As an Independent Green Party Candidate, that is why I have pledged to accept only indivdual campaign contributions for $50 dollars.
I am running a grassroots campaign for the Average American, not for corrupt politicians, PACS and Corporate PACS.

Dennis Spisak-Independent Green Party Candidate for State Representative-60th District

Spisak Campaign site: Http://votespisak.tripod.com

Elmo-Ytown

He should, I know that I would anyways, because I wouldn't want to be associated with someone like Dann. Also, speaking of Dann, he needs to be shown the door, if you want to work for the people of Ohio, you should at least be able to keep your pants on... If he can't even keep from going behind his wife's back, then why should we think he's not going behind ours? He says he's not resigning... what do you have to do in government these days to be kicked to the street for goodness sake...

irishbobcat

Will Bob Hagan Give Back His $10,000 Campaign Donation From Marc Dann?

May 2, 2008

According to the Ohio Secretary of State's Campaign Contribution Reports, Bob Hagan accepted the following donation from Marc Dann:

DANN FOR OHIO COMMITTEE       1179 ACADEMY DR.   YOUNGSTOWN         
11/11/2007      $10,000.00       FRIENDS OF BOB HAGAN

Will Bob Hagan Return this campaign donation?

Dennis Spisak-Independent Green Party Candidate for State Representative-60th District

Campaign site: http://votespisak.tripod.com