News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

East Side Homicide

Started by jay, March 18, 2008, 07:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Just like the house on Thornton. Burn the evidence.

Mary

Last night the house where the man was found was burned. 

connie254

The South side neighborhood we were living in went down pretty quickly. Shootings(gunshots easily heard), loud music, profanity day and night, no respect for property by people living around us, not feeling safe to sit on our porch,screaming, drug deals happening in plain site on the streets, prostitutes walking home in the morning, children in diapers running around with no adult in sight. The only time police came was for domestic violence calls two houses up(at least once a week by the same couple) and rarely otherwise. I had a swingset in my fenced in  back yard for my son. I had to chase kids out repeatedly who climbed the fence to get in. Then when I got rid of it, they complaned that they were entitiled to playing in my backyard.  The neighbor two houses up was killed by his stepson (the stepson was probably the only decent person in the house, the rest were described above) and the straw that broke the camel's back-the day we found a bullet layig on our living room floor and the hole in the wall where it came in. We found out the next day when we went outside that the target was the neighbor next door who had a glass door shattered. He didn't call the police though. We did.
Now our neighbors in our new neighborhood consider it too loud,with too much traffic. Actualy it's very quiet. The only thing I'm getting used to is having a garden that I can grow, keep the animals away, and not worry about the kids stealing food

Mary

This was very very close to our home. This is city is insane. We are going to look at houses OUTSIDE the city limits.

jay

Last night a man was shot and killed at a home on Rutledge on the east side of the city.