News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Newspaper's Sixth Ward Endorsement

Started by jay, April 23, 2015, 07:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Democart

It's a sixth ward thing.   ::)

Even Skolnick mentioned this in the newspaper today.

iwasthere

The vindy gave me a chuckle on this endorsement in which I told the vindy editorial board. She will be another ag or jt on council. She has destain for McNally and his ADM. Her ypd colleagues said during her ypd career she would use the race card when it did not go her way. The vindy always screams for qualified and exp government leadership in a political servants. Why did they not endorse Dorio Hunter, who has an international law license with government labor experiences with human rights knowledge due to his work experience in Is real. Go figure that one out.

Towntalk

I say that the Vindicator nor any of the TV stations have any right to endorse any candidate ... they profit from the political ads so they should be neutral and keep their noses out of the election process and just sit back and count their loot!

PD

Yes
Look at Anita Davis political signs
It says Democart

jay

Are there any comments about the newspaper's sixth ward city council race endorsement?