News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Few Attractions On Purpose?

Started by Micky, July 29, 2006, 10:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowner

Quote from: ForumManager on July 30, 2006, 09:09:31 AM
Please  - no name calling.
If you disagree with someone, calling them an idiot does not prove your case.   
Just makes you look bad.

I will call someone an idiot who is one, I call em like I see them. Its a Hagan supporter out to get JAY.

ForumManager

Please  - no name calling.
If you disagree with someone, calling them an idiot does not prove your case.   
Just makes you look bad.

ytowner

Micky.. First off, no arena in this nation had 3-4 events per week this summer.

Secondly, your an -----.(offensive word deleted)

Micky

I overheard a conversation about the Chevrolet Centre.  They were saying that they thought there have been few attractions on purpose.  The Centre should have been so busy this summer with 3 to 4 nights of events each week.

They said that it seems like Youngstown officials want the Centre to fail in order for them to acquire the building eventually and house city hall, police dept, and courts.  Remember before the ground was broken for the centre, there was much talk about using part of the money to build a new government centre and a smaller version of the convocation center.  They were told that the Federal money had to be used only for its intended purpose and nothing else. 

What a great way for the city to get what it wanted in the first place and get rid of a debacle?