News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Local Man Invents Improved Toothbrush

Started by jay, December 20, 2012, 08:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

Please oh please tell us what country these toothbrushes are made and how much they cost as if the price is right, I've found the perfect gift for my family provided the cost is under $3.00 tax included. I was planning a $4.00 limit for each family and this might save me a whole lot of money.

Towntalk

Brian Ivory of Boardman has invented and patented a new version of the toothbrush.

It is called "Ivory White." He said the difference between his toothbrush and the ones found in most bathrooms is that his has little holes behind the bristles that allow food particles to be rinsed away more efficiently. It also has ridges to clean the tongue.

"Everything you brush off the teeth with the bristles is stored because it has nowhere to go and eventually it builds up a nasty little bacteria and germs at the bottom that can eventually give you a disease," Ivory said of common household toothbrushes.

He said it took years to get his idea to market because first he had to do research to make sure no one else had created the same product and then he had to hire an attorney to guide him through the patent process.

The Ivory White toothbrushes are being sold at Walgreen's in Boardman and he is working with a number of local dentists to get them distributed.

Stop in at Walgreen's and give us a report of your astute findings ASAP

jay

A story on the news today was about a local man who invented an improvement to the toothbrush.

Where is this new toothbrush manufactured?