News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Send Mayor Williams To D.C.

Started by Towntalk, April 13, 2011, 02:10:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

Quote from: Why?Town on April 13, 2011, 07:58:53 AM
I'm pretty neutral on Mr. Williams as a mayor but I have to wonder exactly what qualifications he has as the "director of recovery for auto communities and workers".

It's not like Youngstown has really recovered  from anything. Sure there are some positives but it's kinda like saying a heart attack victim has recoverd after only receiving CPR.

To be fair, I also question the qualifications and need for all the governments Czars.

There is a big difference between knowing what needs to be done, and having the resources to do it.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Why?Town

I'm pretty neutral on Mr. Williams as a mayor but I have to wonder exactly what qualifications he has as the "director of recovery for auto communities and workers".

It's not like Youngstown has really recovered  from anything. Sure there are some positives but it's kinda like saying a heart attack victim has recoverd after only receiving CPR.

To be fair, I also question the qualifications and need for all the governments Czars.