News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Housemoving The Largest Recycling Industry In The US"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, April 02, 2011, 10:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

First of all we are in America. A democracy that, for as long a I know, has used a secret ballot elections.

Nobody has the right to ask how someone is going to vote or how they have voted, likewise nobody has an obligation to devulge their vote prior to, or even after any election.

The key aim is to ensure the voter records a sincere choice by forestalling attempts to influence the voter by intimidation or bribery. Keep in mind that intimidation could be used based on previous election choices. This is not only good for the country to assure free choice but deep down inside everyone knows that it is also good in any election that free choice of the voters is the goal (why do unions oppose this I wonder?)

Also, I'm not sure it is legal to place a political sign on private property without permission of the owner, who has every right to remove said sign without resorting to doing so under the cover of darkness, which if you think about it may be the best way to succeed at illegally placing it where it's not wanted.

Youngstownshrimp

Take a look at Dennis and his post, he actually is documenting his threat to trespass, and he's suppose to be educated.  Dennis stay off my property.

Youngstownshrimp

La lala lala lala , did someone say something or was that just Dennis passing gas.....we have proven here that Dennis does not even merit a response, he is just remnants of what was left behind.

Of course I do not mean the few that are comfortable enough to have stayed.

Youngstownshrimp

Twenty years ago and investor with Vision, probably a brain who drained away from YTown, took two of the structures, jacked one up built underneath and attached one onto the side to make a larger more valuable house.  I understand several years ago the investor sold this house and was able to build a larger home that is worth $800K in Seattle.

Youngstownshrimp

If deconstruction was a means to and end, recycling...... then housemoving is the ultimate recycling industry throughout the world. One merely has to google housemoving to become educated in this ancient practice of recycling.  Prior to the combustion engine, man moved houses with logs and donkeys, some had vision even back then.  The attached picture is of houses moved from the Seattle-Tacoma airport because for noise abatement and stored midway because of the 50 mile transport regulation on public roads.  The houses resumed their journey to their final destination soon thereafter.  Ironically Seattle had vision twenty years ago during this move, and Youngstown couldn't even get deconstruction off the ground.  The brain drain must really be upon us.