News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Phil Kidds Conversion"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, March 23, 2011, 10:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Just as uneducated Annie Gillam left a message on my store recorder which I saved,  to stop all shrimp farming, I understand from Rick that she blocked a tax paying business and job creator from locating on Albert street.   Again, the very problem of Youngstown, inept politically corrupt people running our City.  The MVOC needs to do its job and organize to throw these bums out, we will help by defunding the entitled ruling class. 

Youngstownshrimp

We all know my run ins with Phil in the last year and I do regret many of our confrontations, he has his beliefs and I have mine. 

It may shock a lot of you what I am about to say but, many who really know me in the community know that I sincerely only wish for a better Youngstown.  Today in the Vindicator is an article about trimming the budget of Youngstown and in the comments I am very impressed with Kidd's fresh attack on the wasteful salaries of the council people and the Mayor.  Yes, Kidd is actually beginning to understand that man cannot live by PORK alone and productivity does matter.  His mathematical calculations of the savings that the City will realize if the council salaries are withheld are right on.  Truly Phil is understanding the true meaning of Defund Youngstown, it is not a slur against his organization but a rapid method to eliminate waste.