News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Earthquake Near Youngstown

Started by jay, March 17, 2011, 10:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Quote from: iwasthere on March 21, 2011, 02:19:58 PM
if you did beomce a follower of mine we can start a new religion and capitalize on it thus creating jobs that kasich is talking about in state of the state speech. are you good in making spaghetti sauce or good in calling bingo numbers. ;D

HA!

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on March 20, 2011, 09:22:24 AM
BTW, I have not turned into an iwasthere follower and foregone the use of capitals.  There is something stuck under my shift key making it difficult to capitalize sometimes. Probably cat fur.
Quote from: Rick Rowlands on March 20, 2011, 09:22:24 AM
BTW, I have not turned into an iwasthere follower and foregone the use of capitals.  There is something stuck under my shift key making it difficult to capitalize sometimes. Probably cat fur.
if you did beomce a follower of mine we can start a new religion and capitalize on it thus creating jobs that kasich is talking about in state of the state speech. are you good in making spaghetti sauce or good in calling bingo numbers. ;D

jay

The keys on some keyboards are easy to pop off.

Rick Rowlands

Rick Rowlands

northside lurker

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on March 19, 2011, 05:12:15 PM
Its OK to be a liberal when you are young, but once you get out into the workforce and start building some personal wealth people usually becomes more conservative.   Unless of course you are in one of the sheltered occupations such as academia or a member of a union.

I am not a member of any union, and do not work within academia, yet my leanings remain--generally--quite liberal.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Rick Rowlands

Its OK to be a liberal when you are young, but once you get out into the workforce and start building some personal wealth people usually becomes more conservative.   Unless of course you are in one of the sheltered occupations such as academia or a member of a union.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on March 18, 2011, 08:42:05 PM
Thanks iwt, but I think you're a little too liberal for any age. :)
what age should i be conservative and liberal and moderate? ::)

Rick Rowlands

Thanks iwt, but I think you're a little too liberal for any age. :)

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on March 18, 2011, 12:41:23 PM
iwasthere probably walked into a church.....roof collapse 8)
i wonder what would happen if your commie nieghbor went to church esp on the holiest days during lent aka st. paddy's day. :o

Rushblvd

iwasthere probably walked into a church.....roof collapse 8)

iwasthere

rr i do not think you are dumb but too conservative for your age. ;D

Rick Rowlands

I wonder what the cause of it was.  I know that this part of the plate is still rebounding from the weight of the glaciers during the last ice age.  This is why Lake Erie keeps getting shallower. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-glacial_rebound

See Dennis, not so dumb after all! Did you know about this phenomenon?

northside lurker

I heard it, but didn't feel it.  I thought a neighbor slammed a door, or something.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Towntalk

If we had a 2.6 earthquake today could the next be the big one?