News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Dennis Confirms Fracking in Lake Milton"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, March 07, 2011, 09:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishbobcat

The only buffoon Shrimps sees everyday is the one when he looks into a mirror....

Youngstownshrimp

Dennis, what the hell are you doing up in the middle of the nite?  Holy crap! whats wrong with you?  I told you not to spend your life on this site, do you think you are in the Matrix or something?  Repeat after me, "it is only a movie, it is only a movie."  Holly crap you are scaring us, Jeeez, someone needs to notify the authorities, Dennis might do bodily harm to himself.  I don't want anything to happen to Dennis, I have fun with this buffoon.  :(

irishbobcat

Shrimp if you're not on drugs, youought to be.....

I do hope your office on 170 is a padded cell for your protection.....

don't hurt yourself, you already exhibit too many blows to the head.....

Youngstownshrimp

Thanks Dennis for your post on Fracking by Dr. Stoltz or whatever his name is.  Last week while sitting in my office on 170 I noticed these red tanker trucks with "Brine" and "residual waste" signs on them.  I wondered if they were part of oil drilling but was not sure.  Normally I do not read Dennis's post (nobody does) but since a YSU Chemist professor told me about this Dr. lecturing about the oil drilling, I read the propaganda.  And there it was the description of these trucks!  Now us business people can deduce that they are now fracking in Lake Milton, Bam!  Let our oil flow baby! ;D  And what did I see today, another red tanker truck, Drill Baby Drill!  Ohio is on the rebound!