News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Youngstown's New Wealth"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, February 16, 2011, 07:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

FRACKFREEYOUNGSTOWN was stopped in their tracks.

Youngstownshrimp

So Frack Free Youngstown wants to stop the wealth that is beginning to pour into Youngstown as I predicted here over a year ago.

iwasthere

i figure you have the info on hand, you would share the addresses with the forum members. i would that would save time for my frds on this board.

Youngstownshrimp

C'mon Terry, just go to the GIS site of Mahoning and type in Youngstown and you will see thousands of parcels that D'Avignon just sits on doing nothing productive while collecting a salary.

iwasthere

can you give the addresses of these city owned lands?

Youngstownshrimp

Another prediction from months ago, but sadly the City is already grabbing at the mineral rights of land they never paid taxes on and landgrabbed from the people.  We the people need to stop them.  Please refer to the auditor site and see all the City parcels, they should be given to the people to homestead.

Youngstownshrimp

No one can go into detail in an hour, but many of us business people can extrapolate from the industries he mentioned.  For instance thinking outside of the box in agriculture.....aquaculture which we have been trained to do by OSU.  The mention of a refinery is a take off of all the oil leasing in eastern Ohio.  You can say it is a signal to the industries he mentioned to begin expansion.  I was just ordered to double the amount of shrimp to be grown this year.  I still can't believe the entitled ruling class fought me on this, only in YukTown.

iwasthere

i found his governor's state speech very vague but his next week's speech should be more enlightening.

Youngstownshrimp

Governor Kasich in his State of the State speech mentioned building a refinery along the Ohio River.  Wow, things are really moving fast in Eastern Ohio, I think prosperity is around the corner.

Youngstownshrimp

Yeah! Today's Wall Street Journal has Eastern Ohio as the hotest Oil Shale play in the country!  God is blessing us, I hope we don't F#$% this second wave of opportunity up.  And damn if we should let this new found wealth wind up in the hands of Youngstown's vast entitlement class much less the entitled rulers.

Shrimp

Defund

irishbobcat

Shrimp is the dirty land man...coming to grab your property for dirt cheap prices....

then, he let's the dirty gas fracking companies destroy your pristine country living with

heavy machines and around the clock drilling noise and toxic chemicals being pumped into

your ground......

Not in my backyard.....

Youngstownshrimp

For all IrishBob's post, please refer and click onto "Fracking and Crapping"

irishbobcat

THe only reason fracking is allowed is because Bush-Cheney and Haliburton pushed through
laws that removed companies from explaning to the EPA and people exactly what toxic chemicals are being used in this process....

and don't take Shrimps word as Gospel....he is a shady land-man who is buying up properties for the dirty gas fracking companies....

listening to him is like letting a fox guard the hen house.....

Rick Rowlands

Low property values are a good thing.  It means that the check i just wrote last week would be smaller.

Youngstownshrimp

Simple truth folks, no one here as we know of is QUALIFIED to say fracking is or is not environmentally unsound.  As of today, drilling is widespread and legal in most jurisdictions in this region.  The lawmakers and EPA are the authority here, not Dennis Spisak. 

Okay Dennis, you can commence with your name calling since you have no debate here.