News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Losing More Sidewalk Space

Started by jay, June 07, 2010, 06:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

I'm getting scared... 

We're meeting in a well lit place with plenty of people around.  Who knows what these pinko commies might try!

iwasthere

food that is meant for mmnnnnnmmmmmmmmm

Rushblvd

oh my :o This place you call the "Love Lounge", does it serve food??? :)

iwasthere

kennyjoe and rushgal you all can come to our lOOOOOOOOOOvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee fesssssssssssstttttttttt toooooooo at the downtown lovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee lounge for dinner. ;D

kenneyjoe330

Oy Vey - what about meeeeeeeeeeee ?    I get hungry too  :'(

Rushblvd

Meoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :laugh:

iwasthere

Quote from: Mary_Krupa on June 26, 2010, 07:26:42 PM
RR and IWasThere, I'm sick of this lovefest.

MK
my dearest mk you are welcome to join our lovvvvvvve fesssssstttttt. ;D

Mary_Krupa

RR and IWasThere, I'm sick of this lovefest.

MK
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

iwasthere

rr when are able to come up for air let me know for a brk, lunch, or din. :)

Rick Rowlands

I have a pretty tight schedule for the next couple of weeks.  An unexpected equipment "save" has come about, and I am busy preparing a hot metal car and teeming ladle at the former USS Duquesne Works for shipment to the Tod Engine Heritage Park. The dozers are waiting for me to get this stuff out of there so they can finish clearing the land, so until that project is done I don't have any free time.

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on June 16, 2010, 10:59:28 PM
You never set a date.  How about coming out to the Tod Engine at noon on Saturday and we'll take a break and go over to Papa's for lunch?
excuse my late reply i have been busy since my last posting. come to the parade this friday in poland, oh and you can march with the green party to show your partisan side then we can go have dinner at the many food vendors at this festival. if not we can do it after the fourth of july or come and join your follow bloggers at the lansingville parade on July 3rd in the parking lot at  st. matthias on shady run rd. at ll15am.

Rick Rowlands

You never set a date.  How about coming out to the Tod Engine at noon on Saturday and we'll take a break and go over to Papa's for lunch?

iwasthere

rr what happen to our pizza date? i do not like being stood up esp when it comes to food. ???

Rick Rowlands

iwasthere

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on June 11, 2010, 08:35:08 PM
I state my opinions on this forum and you don't have any reservations about attacking me.  Why the double standard? Wouldn't one standard work just fine?
rr it would not make my day any brighter if i do not attack your positions. :)i know j on a personal, social, activitsm basis in which i do not know you on these accounts. i like pulling your chain. it is all in fun of debating on this forum. ;D someone threw a wrought iron chair at me for my comments concerning his family. did i take that personally? NOOOOOOOOOOO. i just said to myself, " i still haven't lost my touch in bringing out the best out of people". ;D rr i do not dislike you i just like pulling your chain from time to time. :)