News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

J.R.S.

Started by jay, February 25, 2010, 08:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Rushblvd on March 02, 2010, 04:35:46 PM
Interesting thought. Is'nt there a street named after a judge in the 7th ward. So hey why not a councilman. It could be Swierz Blvd.--or Swierz Dr. ---maybe Swierz Ave...Lets do a poll and let the people decide...I like Swierz Dr. It has a nice flow to it.... 8)
how about firts nite j.r.s. dr.?

Rushblvd

Interesting thought. Is'nt there a street named after a judge in the 7th ward. So hey why not a councilman. It could be Swierz Blvd.--or Swierz Dr. ---maybe Swierz Ave...Lets do a poll and let the people decide...I like Swierz Dr. It has a nice flow to it.... 8)

iwasthere

Quote from: john r. swierz on March 01, 2010, 02:34:34 PM

Strange thing!  Many years ago my CB "handle" was "lucky 7" Now theres a store at Shirley & E. Midlothian Blvd.  Now this downtown  J.R.S. I wonder when the checks will be in the mail.
jrs maybe one day they will rename midlothian blvd after your name but it has to be over my dead body. ;D

john r. swierz

Strange thing!  Many years ago my CB "handle" was "lucky 7" Now theres a store at Shirley & E. Midlothian Blvd.  Now this downtown  J.R.S. I wonder when the checks will be in the mail.

Rushblvd

I like this logo--I can see JRS with that hat on..

northside lurker

I don't know what the "J" would stand for.  But, based on what I can see of the logo in the background, I think the "R" and "S" might stand for Rosetta Stone.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

This is the J.R.S. Juniors logo as it appears on the menu.

john r. swierz

When I was in the food court several weeks ago I asked what the name was and the gentleman stated that it will be called "Juniors".  Since I am not a junior its not me. 

jay

Is there any truth to the rumor that the new restaurant in the Food Court at 20 Federal Place is named for a certain Youngstown councilman?